I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent the weekend doing homework (duh), a few chores (laundry! dishes!), and watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix with my husband when I couldn’t look at my books any longer. (I also maybe watching How to Train Your Dragon on Friday when I got overwhelmed and frustrated by my statistics homework.)
Time spent studying: 23 hours (some of it more productive than others, as happens)
Just for fun, here’s…
Things I learned while doing my homework this weekend:
1. I am definitely more cut out to be an accountant than a statistician. Statistics and Data Analysis is hard.
2. It’s easier for me to concentrate on my homework if I have a pad of paper to write down all the idle thoughts that cross my mind while doing said homework. Otherwise they just bounce around in my brain the entire time, distracting me.
3. It’s possible that taking three classes while working full-time was foolish. In a perfect world I would have another 10 hours a week to devote to understanding my
damn statistics homework.
4. My easiest class this semester is Law for Business Majors. Who’d've thunk?
5. And something to remember going forward: It’s much better to have read the material to be covered before the class in which said material will be covered, and do the problem sets for the class (even if they’re not going to be collected) after the class.
Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by.